Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Vendetta

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hee hee, yeah, that was pretty amusing. :D Anytime.
heh
I've a feeling ole Jack and Miriam are not yet finished with their quips :D
*happy*
Glad you had fun, too. I was worried that Jack might upset you (or anyone, as I'm sure everyone in the party will get offended by him at some point) in his drunkard, big mouthed way.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey guys, it's been 15, almost 16 days since Gomez was last around, so I'm going to move Miriam to the "Dead and Dying Games" section of my PbP sig. I hope to resurrect her one day (by the powers of the Great Old Ones), but until Gomez finishes researching that ritual and gets out of the asylum, I'll be seeing you guys in other games. It's been fun playing with you, and I'll keep track of this thread if anything happens.

Maerdwyn

First Post
I'm going to give it a little longer - Gomes was having family issues, and those can linger a while after it seems like they've been resolved. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

If not, anyone interested in taking over the game? It's a published adventure, so it might be worth continuing on depending on what you all think.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Just going off this post from Gomes earlier on. Don't knw anythong more than this:

Gomez said:
Sorry for the bumps! Family problems but FINALLY everything is calmed down. Will get the game rolling again. Posting NOW!

Vendetta

First Post
I'm still here and I'll be here as long as there is a chance for RPing :D (I've got "deader" threads in my list in hopes still :D)

I couldn't possibly take over the game though. I've played one Cthulu game and the part of this one since I've been here a couple pages ago.

Remove ads