• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

yangnome

First Post
I am stil hanging on with hopes that Gomez will come through. I've had the same thught that Maerdwyn did in that perhaps family problems have kept him away. he has always seemed like he's wanted to stick with it. If for some reason he doesn't show, it would be nice if we could get someone else to DM it.

Gomez

First Post
Hey guys I am back.

I really must apologize for being away this long. My father became very ill and he passed away. I had to go help my mother get things settled. Getting on the internet was the last thing on my mind. If any of you smoke please consider stopping. It is not worth it. *ok off soap box*

If you guys would like me to get the game going again, I would gladly do it. I really liked running it and you are a great bunch of players.

So who is still in?

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
I'm definitely still in, but you should feel free to take as much time as you need - I think we'd all understand if messageboards stil weren't foremost in your mind right now.

Very sorry to hear about your father.

Gomez

First Post
Thank you for all your kind thoughts and concern. :) Everything is pretty much back to normal around here so I am ready to get things going again. I have posted on the IC thread. Take some time to reread the IC thread so everything is fresh in your minds. There is alot of hints, clues, and information to be had. So you don't have to retell everything you have discovered to the new players, let's just say that Jack and Ulysses have been brought up to date on the Carlyle Expedition and Jackson's notes from the Prospero House.

Remove ads