Good 8, Evil 9 - Evil wins the Exhibition!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Greybar said:
Do you need more info that I might have missed to continue with Evil in Top of 82?
Sorry, I've been sick and have been slow to get to my spreadsheets.

Evil is as evil does ...
[sblock] Brian telepathically tells the hezrous, "Let me try to get rid of this wall of fire."

Ringo greater teleports to 90n30e.
Paul stays put at 90n80e and readies to unholy blight Hurrycane.
John and George delay.

Brian tries a targeted greater dispel magic on the wall of fire south of the VZ.

If successful:
John moves to 70n45e and readies an unholy blight on Hurrycane.
George moves to 70n65e and readies an unholy blight on Hurrycane.

If unsuccessful:
John moves to 70n45e and readies an unholy blight at the location specified by one of the others.
George moves to 90n100e and readies an unholy blight on Hurrycane.

[/sblock]
Your turn, good.

Gansk

Explorer
Hurrycane will:[sblock]Wait one more round to become unnauseous, then move back to the spot where he can't be injured by the old walls of fire - 80N75E.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
I2K
[sblock]
The wall of fire disappears and John and George move into position
[/sblock]

Bottom of 82: Good stays hidden

Top of 83 for Evil!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Evil declines the draw and takes action . . . [sblock] Ringo readies an unholy blight.
Paul readies an unholy blight.
Brian moves to 90n55e and readies a feeblemind.
John readies an unholy blight.
George readies an unholy blight.
[/sblock] Your turn, Good.

Gansk

Explorer
Greybar:[sblock]Fly to 110N0E20Z and check things out up top. I will need a summary of current positions and arena spells before I can take my standard action. Thanks.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Bottom of 83:
Hurrycane appears at 110n0e20z, but only Brian can see him. Brian immediate invokes a readied magic, which penetrates SR, but Hurrycane shakes off whatever mental attack it was.

Hurrycane sees:
Brian at 100n45e
Ringo at 90n30e
John at 70n45e
George at 70n65e
Paul at 90n80e

and has a standard action to take

Hurrycane:
[sblock]
I forgot to list your greater invisibility in your buffs earlier, but I'm pretty sure that's up, right?
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
The idea was that Brian will tell the others about his position, which trigger their readied actions.

Hurrycane, you also notice that the southern wall of fire is gone.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Thanks on the wall of fire.

Four Unholy Blights blossom into the nw corner of the arena... none of them penetrate SR (best roll 13).

Infiniti2000

First Post
Greybar said:
Four Unholy Blights blossom into the nw corner of the arena... none of them penetrate SR (best roll 13).
That's impossible. The minimum roll is 14. Are you sure none of the previous spell-like abilities penetrated then? What are you using for CL I wonder?

Remove ads