• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good book with Cleric PrC's

Can anyone suggest a book with some good cleric PrC's. I am running a Chaotic Good cleric and too many of the PrC's in Defender of the Faith are biased toward characters of Lawful alignment.

The FRCS book does not work well either since the only PrC that really works there is the Divine Disciple and that one deals with Outsiders. Since our campaign is in Kalamar I doubt I would use many of the abilities often.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
Who says you can't just stay a cleric?

Seriously though, there's so many books with PrCs these days, it'd help if you gave some idea what sort of class you're looking for. At least if you want one that represents membership in some manner of organization, special combat or magic techniques, or just specialization in a certain aspect of priestliness.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I haven't seen too many cleric PrCs that I like to be honest. Most of 'em come off as good NPC ideas or minor things that might be interesting to see in the game, but play?

I'd probably stick with a cleric core class and maybe take a level or two of fighter.

War Golem

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
I haven't seen too many cleric PrCs that I like to be honest. Most of 'em come off as good NPC ideas or minor things that might be interesting to see in the game, but play?

I'd probably stick with a cleric core class and maybe take a level or two of fighter.

Second that, on all counts. My current PC is a LG Pal1/Clr9 priestess of Mystra (FR goddess of magic). None of the Prestige Classes I've come across seem to fit her, and the idea of Wizard levels is a killer due to the loss of high-level spells. So straight on Cleric it is (all the way until Divine Emmissary perhaps?).

Cheers,

-War Golem

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads