• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good non hardcover books

Feeroper

Explorer
I like the Guide to Ustalav.

Is that the Rule of Fear book? If so, I picked that one up last night at the sale! I really love Ravenloft, so Rule of Fear certainly appealed despite the poorer recption it seems to have gotten elsewhere. Plus I was picking up the entries in the Carrion Crown AP so it just made sense to get that one too.

Thus far I have also picked up Goblins of Golarion, because I love the PF goblins, as well as Pirates of the Inner Sea in anticipation of the upcoming Skull and Shackles AP. I also picked up the inner sea map folio and the Carrion Crown map folio (Im a sucker for big poster maps of campaign settings). Sadly I was unable to get a copy of Inner Sea Magic, but maybe later.

kalgani

First Post
Yes, Rule of Fear. I bought it in my mother language to support the translator team ;)

The most important thing about a campaign book is the info that is deliverd and this is great. the formating is paizo style, nothing specially here.

the formating from paizo is often a bit wierd to me. (Class description on page 10, archetypes on page 46, wtf??? )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads