• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Good Sites for Homebrew Help

Hey all

Okay. I'm trying to work out a build for a base class build of the old Bladesinger kit from the 2.0 days and, unfortunately, the suggestion forum over at Paizo's site isn't as helpful as I was hoping it would be. Does anyone know of a good homebrew site that I could post to so that I could get some advice on what to tweak so I can make this work? Over at Paizo the posters keep saying that a bard or magus archetype would be adequate but that's not really what I'm going for here. The class is a part of a campaign world I'm working on, it's a part of the Elven lands and I kinda wanted it to be it's own thing and an option for the PCs if someone wanted to play one.

For the record the reason I need another pair of eyes on some of this is because I may not be the best judge on everything. My two favorite kits from back in the day were the Battlerager and the Bladesinger and I have a very deep fondness for both. I recognize that I may not be objective about everything about this.

So suggestions on where to go to post this to get constructive feedback would be appreciated greatly. (This is going to be a Pathfinder build obviously btw) I've got some other things in the works but this is the one that's got the most work in it so far.

What should I do?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads