D&D 5E Goodman Games Announces 5e Modules

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere yet:

http://www.goodman-games.com/5551preview.html

Looks like Goodman Games is releasing 5e compatible modules. Good(man) to see!

Looks like you can get them at GenCon:

We are very excited to announce a new line of adventure modules fully compatible with the fifth edition of the world's first fantasy RPG, and ready to play in your home campaign! These modules will be on sale at Gen Con! Visit our booth at Gen Con to be the first to buy an advance copy!

Last edited:

Remathilis

Legend
Yessss!

Good to see them supporting 5e (much like how Necromancers is, I'd wager). Can't wait for some DDC-like goodness again!

Pentegarn

First Post
My group and I are currently playing the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG with AD&D/Labyrinth Lord races and classes converted for the DCC system and houseruled in. Generally play it, and sometimes Numenera whenever we feel like something different.

variant

Adventurer
I am glad to see another 3rd party supporting 5e. Still hoping we see the return of more old d20/OGL publishers supporting the system.

Last edited:

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I find it rather disappointing that they are doing this, when they have their own game to support.

Kind of hilarious - they rely on third parties to support their RPG, while they chase the 5e money...

Ravenheart87

Explorer
I find it rather disappointing that they are doing this, when they have their own game to support.

Kind of hilarious - they rely on third parties to support their RPG, while they chase the 5e money...
What's the matter with publishing adventures for multiple games? They won't drop DCC RPG and they already support multiple games, just like they did it in the past. Frog God Games has his it's own system, yet they support multiple games too.

Remove ads