• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodman Games joins the high-priced market...

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Heh, too bad Goodman doesn't send me review copies any more (not that they ever sent me any DCCs, though).

Besides the cost of the setting itself, I worry that future DCCs will no longer be so generic.

But that said, it seems fantastic as far as a product goes. If I were looking for a campaign setting, this would be it. (I was rather disappointed with the Wilderlands set myself). And I love the name of the world itself. And from what you get it doesn't seem like a bad deal at all.

It's on my Must Buy list. I've yet to be disappointed by a DCC adventure, and I'm sure this will be no different. Will I use it for a setting? Who knows. Will I enjoy reading it? I'm pretty damn sure i will.

Wraith Form

Explorer
Stormborn said:
Limited but positive experiance with Goodman Games tells me that 2 120+ page books, 2 adventures, maps etc. for the price of 2 new WotC Hardbacks means that yes it is worth it.
Agreed. Will get it ASAP.

mearls

Hero
That looks great. IMHO, the Dungeon Crawl Classics series is one of the best things to ever hit D&D. I'm really looking forward to this boxed set.

ChristianW

First Post
Yeah, I will definitely pick this up. I've reviewed several of the DCC modules for my zine and I appreciate their old school style. Besides, Joseph Goodman is a good guy. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads