D&D 5E Goodman Games Taking Pre-Orders For ToEE

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
TOEE_BoxSet_Comp.jpg

Better late than never, Goodman Games has opened up preorders for the upcoming 2 volume behemoth that is the Original Adventures Reincarnated conversion of T1-T4.

$99 USD to get theses two massive tomes.

Weiley31

Legend

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
$69.99 plus shipping probably: Bit cheaper compared to 99 plus shipping/tax.
That's a pretty sweet price.
Please note: This is releasing in August so the release date of June 30th would be off.
Please note: Goodman Games, as great as they are, aren't the best with releasing on time. They're kind of the Paul Masson of gaming like that, except instead of wine, they'll release no module before its time.

Weiley31

Legend
That's a pretty sweet price.
It's one of the reasons why I like GameNerdz and Minature Market as my go-to places to order new DND and related books. Most of the time they are ten dollars less than the retail price that WoTC asks for and for other things, they don't charge at full price. Plus for Goodman's Temple of Elemental Evil, GameNerdz had the pre-order page up waaaay sooner than Goodman. They are also brick and mortar stores so you can get the DND Alternate Book covers from both of them too.

I've only ever had one major issue with GameNerdz failing to give me a product I've ordered from them and that was because it was a terrible combination of the Holidays+Covid-19+plus a Christmas Package thief.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I was hoping they'd give some indication on how the two volumes are split up. Putting the history in one volume and the 5E conversion in the other would be huge.

It'd hard to picture T1 taking up an equal sized volume as T1-4, but it'd be nice to get clarity on this.

I'm betting we hear about OAR 7 this weekend at GaryCon. As always, my money is on Palace of the Silver Princess, which is probably the remaining TSR module with the most interesting history and varied versions.

Remove ads