• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Got your Numenera yet?

dm4hire

Explorer
Mine was sent at 2:22 in the morning. I didn't kickstart, well did but then had to get refund as something came up and needed the money the day after I committed, but preordered about a week or so after it was made available for preorder. Love the look of it though and can't wait to hold the actual book.

I think I will get a lot more use out of this that Ptolus since it is an actual game system in addition to a setting. Hard to find players who want to venture beyond FR, Eberron, Greyhawk, or even Pathfinder unless it's part of a different game.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Well, looks like they sent out an e-mail saying all of the book codes have been delivered and if you don't have one yet, something is wrong.

It says that the only way people couldn't have gotten it is if the e-mail ended up in your spam folder or if you opted out of contact.

Neither of these things is true for me. Didn't get it anyways. E-mailed them and hope this will get resolved.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Since the message is important:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...roleplaying-game-from-monte-cook/posts/557049

All corebook PDF link emails have gone out, and while most of you have received yours, many of you haven't. However, it's very difficult from our end to see who has and who hasn't.

To work on getting people their corebooks, and give those of you having trouble receiving the emails time to perhaps fix things on your end, we're delaying sending the Player's Guide PDFs until tomorrow morning (and it will take all day to send them all, so don't panic if it takes a while).

If you haven't received your email with the link to download the corebook, something's not right. The first steps to fixing this problem are these:

1. Start by checking your spam folder and making sure that drivethrurpg.com is an email address from which you can get mail.

2. The most common reason for not receiving your download code is that you've opted out of receiving emails from DTRPG. To receive your download code, YOU MUST be able toreceive emails from DTRPG.

To make sure you can receive emails from DTRPG, log into DriveThruRPG.com, and click the Account tab in the upper right. Under "E-Mail Notifications" click "Select how I wish to be contacted by publishers." Next to "Default Options," be sure the Receive Emails? pulldown says "Yes." Or use this direct link:

https://www.drivethrustuff.com/account_contact_options.php?site=dtrpg

Be sure that your default settings allow you to be contacted by email. Once that's done, send us an email at wheresmybook@numenera.com and let us know you'd like your code re-issued.

Please use the above email address ONLY to get a new code sent. Contacting us by other means won't get you a new code. But remember, if you haven't done the two steps above, the new code probably won't get to you either, so please do those things first.

The books are being fulfilled by DriveThruRPG. Between the corebooks and the Player's Guides, we're fulfilling a total of nearly 17,000 PDFs.

For those of you that have received your PDFs, thanks for all the kind words and positive feedback. It's wonderful to finally have the game in front of people. Now get out there and play!

Thanks for your support.

Last edited:

dm4hire

Explorer
Thoughts on Players roll everything? At least as far as attacks and defense rolls?

Also found first major error in the book. Page 18 it just ends with "If you have" and then you go into the next chapter. Stuff like this is why I prefer the PDF be released before the print version goes to the printer.

Last edited:

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Hmm, I'm getting a little concerned. I e-mailed them in order to let them know I hadn't received my copy 2 hours ago and I haven't received a reply. I'm beginning to think I'm not getting my book today.

mindshadow2k

First Post
Also found first major error in the book. Page 18 it just ends with "If you have" and then you go into the next chapter. Stuff like this is why I prefer the PDF be released before the print version goes to the printer.

Actually probably not a major error per se. Shanna has posted on www.ninthworldhub.com on this and here is the rest of the sentence.

"If you have a d10 (a ten-sided die), you can use it instead of the d20 to roll numbers between 1 and 100."

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm, I'm getting a little concerned. I e-mailed them in order to let them know I hadn't received my copy 2 hours ago and I haven't received a reply. I'm beginning to think I'm not getting my book today.

Even processing the emails at an inhuman one per minute without breaks, that's only 60 per hour. If there are a couple of thousand... well, I would've very impressed if they got everyone today (or yesterday if you live where I do!)

Remove ads