• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Got your Numenera yet?

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Even processing the emails at an inhuman one per minute without breaks, that's only 60 per hour. If there are a couple of thousand... well, I would've very impressed if they got everyone today (or yesterday if you live where I do!)
Well, Monte said he sent out 17,000 copies. I'm hoping there aren't a couple thousand people with problems. That would mean there was some major problems.

Plus, I e-mailed them less than 10 minutes after they asked for e-mails. I guess I was just hoping it would come sooner rather than later. Been looking forward to this since the kickstarter came online.

CAFRedblade

Explorer
I've now had a chance to check my DriveThru account, and my publisher contact was on 'no', so I've corrected it.
Hopefully the new code is sent soon(by tomorrow morning hopefully, est time)

Looking forward to it...

Edit: New Code Email received, Redeemed, and downloaded, now for reading :)

Last edited:

I didn't get my first email, sent an email back and changed my DTRPG settings (despite receiving many of these previously) and I got my code. I have DLd it, it looks lovely and the credits are impressive. I think I will wait til the dead tree before I give it a proper read through tho.

And I just received a second DTRPG code, anyone want a free copy of Numenera? (I kid, I kid!)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
This is the e-mail that I got.

We have added the Numenera Poster Map file to the Numenera corebook. Please download and enjoy!

Monte Cook Games sent you this email through DriveThruRPG.com to alert you that the file for Numenera has been updated. You can get the updated version now at your My Library page.
I got my original PDF and Players Guide, but no map.

... and the map isn't listed separately at drivethrurpg.com.

And my name isn't listed in the back :(

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Hmm - I only seem to have received an email about the player's guide - pretty sure I should have received the whole book?!?

Or have people received both?

Remove ads