[GP:H] A Game of Opposites: The Heroes IC (Villains Stay Out!)

Timothy

First Post
Heyya guys, let's start the intro's.

You are all between missions, just relaxing, hanging at Granny Nelly's place. This is a tavern only freqeunted by high lvel heroes, and entrance is only gained by recommadtion of some one that is allready a member. You are wll known in the club, and know most of the others too. At the moment it's very quiet but it's about to get busier.

OOC: Imagine what a place set for high level heroes/adventurers would have as facilities, it's all there from the fighting pit to the: How to beat an Evil overlord Seminars, if you want to do something go right ahead, this part is just for fun.

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

Dark and sullen, Zagrim swoops in, his pet bat, Kira on his shoulder. He looks for a paladin to sit by to enhance the contrast of his overly dark clothes.

Sulli

First Post
ill be over playing darts with anybody that wants to play.
(or if theres an arcery range)chalenging anybody to see who is the better archer.

Manzanita

First Post
Onignar

Onignar goes to the bar to get a glass of cold milk. He drinks it standing next to the announcements placard, reading up on the news of old friends. He wears his simple white Monk's outfit.

OOC: Wasn't there supposed to be a centralized place to post our PC stats. I had some updates from my first posting to note, but I was holding off until I knew where to put it.

OOC2: I used to use Poto Knezer as my userID, now I mostly use Manzanita.

maddmic

Explorer
The door opens and in walks a rather large half-orc. Those who frequent the establishment recognize him as Durgal, follower of Kord. Walking up to the bar, he orders 4 ales and tips the barkeep well. Picking up the mugs, he finds a table and sits down. Kicking his feet up onto the table, he downs the first ale in one swift drink.

He motions for the wench to approach his table. Once she responds he orders in a harsh voice and gutteral common. "What's for dinner there lass? Bah, nevermind. Make the meat red, rare, and plentiful. You can throw some cheese and bread in as well." He throws double the ammount required onto the table and continues. "I'd like it fast. I'm kinda hungry."

Jemal

Adventurer
Sir Justin the Paladin smiles at his darkly dressed companion as Zagrim sits next to him, the contrast between the dark clothign and the bright red dragonscale quite nice. "A raid on evil?" Sir Justin chuckles and looks around at his adventuring group. "Did you guys know we missed a spot?" He turns back "I haven't heard about a raid, but if there's any left around here, you can be assured it won't be for long once we get under way!" He pats his sword, 'Valour', and then orders "the usual".

maddmic

Explorer
Durgal raised an eyebrow a bit at the mention of a raid against evil. Looking at the person who spoke, he begins. "A raid eh? And where might this raid be taking place? My sword has not tasted the blood of an evil being in a couple of weeks and it is not shy about letting me know this fact." The half-orc shifts a bit in his seat as the wench returns with a plate.

On the plate is a rare steak, it's edges hanging off of the plate dripping blood onto the table. She places another plate next to the steak containing a block of cheese and loaf of bread. By this time there is only one mug of ale sitting in front of the large cleric. He motions at the three empties and speaks, "I need another three ales as well lass." He watches the wench walk away admiring her wares and waiting for anybody else to speak up about this quest.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim the Dark

"Perhaps I was mistaken," Zagrim says. He turns and speaks mentally to Kira.

Fly outside, my pet, and watch for trouble.

Zagrim briefly closes his eyes and checks the area magically.

Scry check, Take 10 = 10+14 = 24

Remove ads