• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grab your torches and pitchforks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkB

Legend
Well, I'm guessing that NOAA are attempting to warn of the dangers of global flooding, and perhaps preparing some form of marine-based ecosystem-preservation solution.

I don't really know what all the acronyms in the preceding posts mean, so they've largely been rendered unintelligible. Probably because of the NOADC and the YGFTY and the NTYIABCKTYN.
NOAA is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. MASA is Calron's bad spelling. He probably meant NASA, which if you didn't know is the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. MMCC theory would be Man Made Climate Change theory. And all the links that Calron provided are known conservative sources.

I don't really know what all the acronyms in the preceding posts mean, so they've largely been rendered unintelligible. Probably because of the NOADC and the YGFTY and the NTYIABCKTYN.
Well NASA and NOAA are government organizations. MMCC is man made climate change and AGW is anthropogenic global warming which is the same thing is different words. When this happens Google is generally I good resource to look them up, but I'll also try to be more clear.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Ha! Don't we all wish that wa strue. At last, no, it is not an exaggeration. The anti-science movement is probably worse than you think. It's not just science, either. It's education in general.
We are. There is a great witch Coven that meets in Washington D.C. We call it the House of Representatives. With their magic powers, they will turn the majority of the population into minimum wage workers who will be glad they can barely afford the cheapest of products they make.

in other countries Ignorance is a by-product of the masses not caring, but the U-S is great because the masses do care and Ignorance is actively pursued.

witches would be better

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
calronmoonflower said:
When this happens Google is generally I good resource to look them up, but I'll also try to be more clear.

It's a conversation not a homework assignment! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads