Graduation and Vacation Photos

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Silver Moon said:
Business Administration with a concentration in Health Administration

Don't believe him. He combined a doctorate in nuclear physics with a MD in gynecology. He's just being shy.

No, really. Would I make this up?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Don't believe him. He combined a doctorate in nuclear physics...
Err, yeah, right. The closest I come to physics is making things with my kids Lego blocks.

Piratecat said:
with a MD in gynecology.
Sorry, but Eric's Grandma won't let me comment about that one.

Piratecat said:
He's just being shy. No, really. Would I make this up?
Me shy? Come on Kev, you know me better than that. Look at it this way, my now having "Doctor" in my name will add to the credibility when we start the "Defenders of the Daybreak Home for Aged Gamers".

BTW, I've also started a "Travelogue" of the trip that can be found at the following link:

http://www.randomlingshouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3488

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Some photos - Dinner with Dad on our last night in Fort Lauderdale; Jani standing next to Neil Armstrong's space suit from the first moon landing; Meeting retired Astronaut Richard Searfoss at the Kennedy Space Center.

Attachments

• Florida Dinner.jpg
    Florida Dinner.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Florida Armstorng Suit.jpg
    Florida Armstorng Suit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Florida Astronaut.jpg
    Florida Astronaut.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

ASH

First Post
Its too bad Kris hates to have her picture taken. i would adore to see what she looks like now that I know what the rest of the family looks like.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Congratulations Silver Moon!

One of the people in my gaming group just finished his PhD in Engineering. It took him seven years while working full-time, so I have a good idea of how much hard work you must have put into it.

Great job, doc!
-Dave
(who is not pursuing any further studies past earning my PE license. It's not that I'm afraid of all the hard work. I'm not afraid of hard work at all; heck, I could sit and watch it for hours!)

Last edited:

Remove ads