• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gran March Adventure

Vertexx69

First Post
Thalmarose, almost disappointed that the goblin didn't scream out, removes the gag and leans in ever so slightly. "I didn't catch that..."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Laravier McDonnell, Fighter 1, Hp: 10/12

"Aye, now we git to test our meddle in battle with the green skins." Laravier says as he is adjusting his bow and arranging his quiver.

"Lets see 'ow they like it when they are the hunted, instead o' the hunter."

Grinning ear to ear, he packs up his gear and heads off to the others.

Trollbabe

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
Thalmarose, almost disappointed that the goblin didn't scream out, removes the gag and leans in ever so slightly. "I didn't catch that..."
As the new band of eight begins to gather, Thalmarose continues with the captive. Speaking in goblin it snarls at all of you. "You don't stand a chance against the Howling Horde! My brethern will dance upon your corpses!" After this outburst the goblin appears unsure of what he has done/said.

[sblock=OOC]Party now consists of 8 members:
PCs: Laravier, Thalmarose, Rowan, Verran and Thrang
NPCs: Draydo (halfling, commoner1), Jerol (human, warrior1) and Galen (human, warrior1)[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
"Well!" says the gnome, "We ought to get going as soon as possible. If you guys need rest, then we can take a short nap before leaving. But Draydo's kin can't wait forever!"

Vertexx69

First Post
Raising an eyebrow as the goblin's demeanor changes, Thalmarose pauses a moment to make a small arcane sign in front of it. "Thrang, come here for a moment please. It seems these goblin's may be being controlled by something else. Perhap some type of magics that I am unfamiliar with?"
[sblock=OOC]Knowledge Arcana check +6, then cast detect magic[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Thrang Hymnir, gnome sorcerer

"Eh?" Thrang grunts. "I don't speak goblin, just-so-you-know...." Nonetheless, he walks over to Thalmarose and the goblin prisoner.

[sblock=ooc]Knowledge - Arcana of +2 and Spellcraft of +2 for Thrang. He won't waste a spell on Detect Magic though yet.[/sblock]

Trollbabe

First Post
Thalmarose's spell reveals a light violet coloured aura around the goblin. The aura is faint and he is quick to identify the weak aura from the school of enchantment. Thrang recognizes the spell as most likely being a suggestion spell.

(In goblin.) "Let me loose! Dirty elves and gnomes!" The goblin squirms trying to free himself. The restraints are not budging.

[sblock=Dice and Stuff]Thalmarose - Knowledge Arcana 1d20+6=18
Thrang - Spellcraft 1d20+2=22[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Laravier McDonnell, Fighter 1, Hp: 10/12

"Well, wouldja look a' that." Laravier says as he sees the little people crowded around the goblin.

He finishes readying his gear and begins to slowly walk over to where the crowd is gathering.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads