• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gran March Adventure

Vertexx69

First Post
"Most likely to enbolden these cowardly greenskins to attack such a well armed caravan. Or maybe even to organize the warring goblin tribes into a single army to kill us all?" Thalmarose turns his attention back to the goblin. Gently adding pressure to the point of his dagger at the base of its eye he continues in goblin. "Now where is the encampment?" slowly increasing the force behind it. "Take all the time you need."

industrygothica

Adventurer
After listening to Thelmarose's explanation, Rowan quietly wonders how powerful a creature it would be to cast a single spell potent enough to influence an entire tribe of goblins.

Trollbabe

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
"Now where is the encampment?" slowly increasing the force behind it. "Take all the time you need."
As a small teardrop of blood rolls down the goblin's cheek he winces in pain and repeats: "You don't stand a chance against the Howling Horde! My brethern will dance upon your corpses!" His answer is identical from the previous question recarding the encampment. Thrang is sure that the suggestion must be linked to the questioning of the camp's location.

Draydo stands listening obviously able to speak a little of the goblin tongue. "The Howling Horde... Where do they come up with these names?" He shakes his head but remains unsympathetic.

[sblock=Dice and Stuff]Thrang - Spellcraft 1d20+2=16[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Thrang shakes his head. "We won't get anything useful out of him, I think. May as well execute the bugger, I guess..... And we should get going as soon as we can."

Vertexx69

First Post
"Pesky enchantments... its no wonder I could never get the hang of them. Which direction did your war party come from?" then looking toward Rowan. "Perhap your furry friend there might be able to track the goblin's scent through the woods given that they don't bathe?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Perhaps she could," Rowan suggests. "Or we could let this one go and track it back; surely it's too cowardly to go it alone in the woods.

"Might suggest a staged escape though, if we go that route. Surely it'd grow suspicious otherwise."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Laravier McDonell, Fighter 1, Hp: 10/12

"Just stab 'em and put 'im out o' his misery," Laravier says.

"The foul creature does not deserve te live te harm 'nother living creature agin'." He says quite coldly.

"Lets be 'off and kill the rest o' them."

Trollbabe

First Post
The caravan is just about ready to leave and the first wagon rolls out onto the road. The teamsters and guardsmen wish you luck as they pass. Mallie glares at Laravier from the wagon she is seated on. No doubt she is angry at being left to ride alone. The taskmaster moves his horse to your side and looks down at the goblin. "Any luck? Did he spill the beans about his tribe?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads