• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyAx

First Post
What would the effective enhancement bonus of having those two powers be? I don't know how to estimate it. I've never done this.

EDIT- I'm still trying to figure out how much the market price and creation cost should be!

BloodyAx

First Post
Bront said:
Welcome to the hive. All knowing, all encompasing, all procrastinating.
:) . Procrastinating is right. I must fit right in-I've been working on the price of this stupid armor all day! And i've gotten some help from the forum, but EVERYBODY is procrastinating.

BloodyAx

First Post
BloodyAx said:
What would the effective enhancement bonus of having those two powers be? I don't know how to estimate it. I've never done this.

EDIT- I'm still trying to figure out how much the market price and creation cost should be!

HELP!!! PLEASE!

Bront

The man with the probe
BloodyAx said:
:) . Procrastinating is right. I must fit right in-I've been working on the price of this stupid armor all day! And i've gotten some help from the forum, but EVERYBODY is procrastinating.
Procrastinating, asleep, it makes no difference.

BloodyAx

First Post
Also, what does it mean by multiplying the Higher Item Cost by 2? What does "higher item cost mean?

EDIT- I cannot continue this without knowing what effective enhancement bonus the armor has, or what cost it adds. I am confused by the whole process. Please help me. :(

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads