• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
You have to break down each individual power. But I don't know where you are getting that wording.

Cost of Power 1: Standard (Assuming it's slotted correctly, in this case, the armor's + value)

Cost of Power 2 though X: Standard x 1.5 (Assuming it's slotted correctly, and since this is armor, makes no difference).

Bront

The man with the probe
I'd do the math myself, but I'm kind of doing something else with work too, so kind of hard, but I've given you a guide. www.d20srd.org has some of the crafting rules, so you can use that as a guide

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
BloodyAx said:
Is joining the hivemind some formal process or not, because I'd like to join, especially to have people to talk to at this kinda time in the morning. And it sounds like fun.

Nothing majorly formal. You just have to sit still while your implant is inserted. Welcome to the hive.

And don't mind the beatings. Us old guard like to make sure the n00bs stay in line.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ao the Overkitty said:
Nothing majorly formal. You just have to sit still while your implant is inserted. Welcome to the hive.

And don't mind the beatings. Us old guard like to make sure the n00bs stay in line.
Is that why the paperwork takes so long?

Bront

The man with the probe
I already cleared the paperwork, or at least I was told I did... I'll file a form 6H-QT7 to get this all sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads