Gray defeats Darkwolf

graydoom

First Post
Dispirited by his seesawing pattern of loss-win, loss-win, Gray is still upbeat because he has slowly been making his way towards uncharted territory... the fifth tier! In pursuit of that goal, he awaits a challenger.

Open Challenge, even though I find your Lady to be jaded, your basement to be haunted, and your pride to be ignorant.

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves
Gold Sash 6
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury, Poison Blade)
29 Yen
13-13

ooc: Some conditions. First, no killing. Second, no style matches, normal matches longer than 3 flags, or speed matches longer than six flags. Also, I prefer speed strategy matches of lengths between 4 and 6 flags. Third, no Redeeming Light or Corruption.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I find your servant to be foul-smelling, your birthplace to be unnecessary, and your leg to be forgettable.

Green Belt 1 (9-5)
Graduate of The Dojo of Nature's Wrath and Harmony
Student of the No Luck Dojo
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER; Dojo Style Manta Ray ; Fist of Fury(x1); Master of Emotions; Chi Strike
Yen: 4 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
Apprentice Judge

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ouch, an unnecessary birthplace. DarkWolf may set match length and style."

"While I was wandering around my shrine a giant robotic plush kitten told me that this match to take place at the canyon north-east of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the dusk of the hammer."

Darkwolf

First Post
6 flag speed, strategy.

First hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The frog stands with the lake and parts the ember; avoids the cut of the dark sunbeam!
USED 2: The thunder storms the wastelands and flies before the wyrm; guards against the speed of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossum torments the gate; dodges the kick of the dark sunbeam!
USED 4: The monkey punches the tundra; defends against the assailment of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon drowns the vale; silences the assailment of the rosewood!

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Gray's first hand
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 1: The vine falls through the tundra; protects against the rising of the stone!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 2: The sword strikes before the spring; removes the storm of the snow!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 3: The monkey flies underneath the palace; conceals the stab of the lily!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 4: The spider tumbles from the dungeon; redirects the quickening of the foul!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 5: The mongoose devours the well; protects against the pain of the moon!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
The thunder storms the wastelands and flies before the wyrm; guards against the speed of the battlements!

Darkwolf starts off strong with a favored move.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"I like thunder. Do you hear the noise? It's loud and the lights are so beautiful"

2 Thunderbolts dance next to DarkWolf

2 Flags DarkWolf

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf drops into the monkey style to make a monkey out of GD!

The monkey punches the tundra; defends against the assailment of the ki!

graydoom

First Post
Gray strikes Darkwolf with his sword, removing any threat of a storm of punches from the tundra!

Crowd Pleaser!

Poison Blade!

The sword strikes before the spring; removes the storm of the snow!
Fist of Fury: The monkey flies underneath the palace; conceals the stab of the lily!

Remove ads