• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gray defeats Darkwolf

graydoom

First Post
Dispirited by his seesawing pattern of loss-win, loss-win, Gray is still upbeat because he has slowly been making his way towards uncharted territory... the fifth tier! In pursuit of that goal, he awaits a challenger.

Open Challenge, even though I find your Lady to be jaded, your basement to be haunted, and your pride to be ignorant.

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves
Gold Sash 6
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury, Poison Blade)
29 Yen
13-13

ooc: Some conditions. First, no killing. Second, no style matches, normal matches longer than 3 flags, or speed matches longer than six flags. Also, I prefer speed strategy matches of lengths between 4 and 6 flags. Third, no Redeeming Light or Corruption.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I find your servant to be foul-smelling, your birthplace to be unnecessary, and your leg to be forgettable.

Green Belt 1 (9-5)
Graduate of The Dojo of Nature's Wrath and Harmony
Student of the No Luck Dojo
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER; Dojo Style Manta Ray ; Fist of Fury(x1); Master of Emotions; Chi Strike
Yen: 4 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
Apprentice Judge

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ouch, an unnecessary birthplace. DarkWolf may set match length and style."

"While I was wandering around my shrine a giant robotic plush kitten told me that this match to take place at the canyon north-east of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the dusk of the hammer."

Darkwolf

First Post
6 flag speed, strategy.

First hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The frog stands with the lake and parts the ember; avoids the cut of the dark sunbeam!
USED 2: The thunder storms the wastelands and flies before the wyrm; guards against the speed of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossum torments the gate; dodges the kick of the dark sunbeam!
USED 4: The monkey punches the tundra; defends against the assailment of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon drowns the vale; silences the assailment of the rosewood!

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Gray's first hand
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 1: The vine falls through the tundra; protects against the rising of the stone!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 2: The sword strikes before the spring; removes the storm of the snow!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 3: The monkey flies underneath the palace; conceals the stab of the lily!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 4: The spider tumbles from the dungeon; redirects the quickening of the foul!
[17:39] <MeowthBot> 5: The mongoose devours the well; protects against the pain of the moon!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
The thunder storms the wastelands and flies before the wyrm; guards against the speed of the battlements!

Darkwolf starts off strong with a favored move.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"I like thunder. Do you hear the noise? It's loud and the lights are so beautiful"

2 Thunderbolts dance next to DarkWolf

2 Flags DarkWolf

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf drops into the monkey style to make a monkey out of GD!

The monkey punches the tundra; defends against the assailment of the ki!

graydoom

First Post
Gray strikes Darkwolf with his sword, removing any threat of a storm of punches from the tundra!

Crowd Pleaser!

Poison Blade!

The sword strikes before the spring; removes the storm of the snow!
Fist of Fury: The monkey flies underneath the palace; conceals the stab of the lily!

Remove ads