• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gray vs Kalanyr (in chat, Darkwolf judging)

graydoom

First Post
Match is 3 flag speed strat

Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Tiger Valleys
Diamond Sash 4
Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Style (Tiger), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Mastery (Tiger), Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
71 Yen
26-22

Gray's first hand
[17:16] <MeowthBot> 1: The spear drifts below the castle; parries the offensive of the willow!
[17:16] <MeowthBot> 2: The west wind tracks underneath the foothills; defends against the roar of the fell dagger!
[17:16] <MeowthBot> 3: The vine scourges the cemetery and so it removes the fell dagger; blocks the punch of the sunflower and slashes through the chi of the spirit!
[17:16] <MeowthBot> 4: The frog sweeps with the gate; parries the offensive of the wyrm!
[17:16] <MeowthBot> 5: The crab stands underneath the canyon; shields the cut of the rainbow!

Darkwolf

First Post
<GrayDoom> in that case, 3 flag speed strat
<Darkwolf> In the rare instance where a fighter has 3 possible fist of furies available and uses all three FoF in a single hand, the fighter must generate the sixth move from his next hand of moves
<Darkwolf> Post hands here or on boards?
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the city north-east of the Hunting Grounds on the day of the claw.
<GrayDoom> either is fine with me
<Kalanyr> Same
<Darkwolf> and Kal..what is your rank going into this?
<GrayDoom> might as well start a thread, i'll make it
<Kalanyr> dunno I'll look now
<Darkwolf> LoL 7
<Darkwolf> I thought that's what you were but your sig says otherwise..
<Kalanyr> My Sig is OOD
<Kalanyr> Out of Date
<Kalanyr> I am LoL 7
<GrayDoom> so don't use it :)
<Kalanyr> heh
<Kalanyr> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The manticore silences the palace; reduces the slash of the ki and wards off the assailment of the canine! *yen*
<Kalanyr> HD Manticore
<Kalanyr> Done
<Darkwolf> <GrayDoom> in that case, 3 flag speed strat
<Kalanyr> doh
<Kalanyr> oh well
<Kalanyr> <MeowthBot> 1: The crab silences the ricefield; reduces the efforts of the wyrm!
<Kalanyr> <MeowthBot> 2: The mantis shouts facing the grotto; shields the energy of the heart!
<Kalanyr> <MeowthBot> 3: The cherry blossom tumbles below the delta; shreds the storm of the spirit!
<Kalanyr> <MeowthBot> 4: The raven sucker punches the city; unrelentingly guards against the stab of the dark sunbeam!
<Kalanyr> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle invades the lake; parries the pain of the mind!
<GrayDoom> my hand is up on the boards, your move
<Darkwolf> Gray...what rank are you using for this fight
<Kalanyr> yeah did you pay or did you drop?
<GrayDoom> perhaps the one posted in the thread on the boards, which i have mentioned three times so far? :p
<Kalanyr> Paid
<Kalanyr> Hes DS 4
<Darkwolf> ok
<Darkwolf> sorry..hadn't looked at the thread yet..
<GrayDoom> and i posted saying i paid, for that matter
<Darkwolf> (for some reason its showing Kal as last posted...sorry)
<GrayDoom> try looking at the thread
<Kalanyr> The crab silences the ricefield; reduces the efforts of the wyrm! HD: Crab Done
<GrayDoom> graydoom
<GrayDoom> Member
<GrayDoom> Registered: Jan 2002
<GrayDoom> Location:
<GrayDoom> Posts: 1684
<GrayDoom> Gray pays, of course.
<GrayDoom>
<Kalanyr> um its your move Gray
* Kalanyr forsees a 3 Flag Powerplay
<GrayDoom> The tiger scourges the cemetery and so it removes the fell dagger; blocks the punch of the sunflower and slashes through the chi of the spirit!; mastery: tiger; crowd pleaser;
<GrayDoom> fof: The spear drifts below the castle; parries the offensive of the willow!; crowd pleaser
<GrayDoom> done
<Darkwolf> uh...yea..thats a 3 flag powerplay...it works also...
<Kalanyr> and he is quiet right
<Kalanyr> heh
<Darkwolf> Point, style, FoF Gray!
<Darkwolf> Match Gray
<Darkwolf> 8 yen Gray
<Kalanyr> Behold my awesome ability to fall whenever I come remotely close to a New Tier
<GrayDoom> and kal's shinies gray
<Kalanyr> yep yep
<Kalanyr> sigh
<Kalanyr> Here lower Tier person
<Kalanyr> Preferably Dark or Yak
<GrayDoom> how much did kal have?
<Kalanyr> 3
<Kalanyr> Sigh

Gray, you beat Kal soundly and rob him of 3 yen netting you 11 for this match. You are Diamond Sash 5 now.

Kalanyr, you fall to Lord of Light 6

Remove ads