• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Graz'zt Petition

Wishbone

Paladin Radmaster
Wasn't that hinted at in some supplement? Maybe not 5e but I recall hearing this before, maybe in 4e.

Yeah this was a 4e thing that appeared earlier in a Demonomicon of Iggwilv artilce on Graz'zt from 3.5e on Wizards.com when Dragon 360 was published on the website.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Yeah this was a 4e thing that appeared earlier in a Demonomicon of Iggwilv artilce on Graz'zt from 3.5e on Wizards.com when Dragon 360 was published on the website.
I quite like the idea and it was one that hadn't really occurred to me before but if fiends can rise to good and angels fall to evil then it stands to reason the demons can rise to law and devils fall to chaos (or I guess move sideways to either) and one thing with Graz'zt was that he always seemed to have some devilish qualities to him so it definitely fits his backstop.

Of course. For example the works of Wayne Reynolds. Here, and here. These are my two favorite official images. Besides, there are also fan art, such as those of Leonardo-Lambrecht, JasonEngle, or nJoo.

I act unofficially. I don't know if my client even knows about my involvement, although I suspect that considering the case I am dealing with, he would not mind. I made it my duty to defend his honor and good (bad) name.
That's not fan art. The JasonEngle one appeared in Dragon, and I remember seeing at least one in another WoTC product.

Have you spoken with Graz'zt's dentist and barber to learn how they feel about this?

Look, if you care about this issue enough to make a petition, then sure, I will sign it. You go on with your weird cause. Knock over those apple carts!
Thank you! :)
That's not fan art. The JasonEngle one appeared in Dragon, and I remember seeing at least one in another WoTC product.
Oh, I remember seeing that too in some online edition of Dragon Magazine. But on his deviantart page he didn't mention that this image was official so I wasn't sure. Either way, he did a good job.

Remove ads