• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Great Wyrm and Dragon Handler profiles, Reign of Arcane module.

jebjeb

Villager
I have been slowly working on a module based in the world developed by Johnny Fraser-Allen, The Reign of Arcane, using the miniatures and terrain from the Rise of the Halflings Kickstarter.

I had a lot of fun playing around with one of the big bad threats of the world, The Great Wyrm, a celestial dragon that ravaged the Halfling's homes town. Though in the storyline he's been pacified by the warlock there may be opportunities to free him, in which case he can start rampaging anew around the town, hence the profile.

Alongside it, I've done up some of the Warlock's foot soldiers, the Dragon Handlers, who are tasked with "keeping the peace" in the area. They use energy siphoned from the Wyrm to fuel wonderous Archanical technology like their Dragon Goads. They are primarily used for herding the Wyverns attracted by the presence of the Wyrm but also work well to pacify the civilian population if they step out of line.

I would really love some creative criticism about some of these profiles, whether they are over or under-stated, and particularly whether 2 1 damage attacks with the chance to stun is balanced?
Dragon Handler v1.1.jpg
The Great Wyrm page 1 v1.1.jpg
Forest Wyvern v1.1.jpg

Remove ads