D&D 4E Green Ronin's Pramas blogs on 4e or not 4e

Gundark

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Er, I see Green Ronin and Necromancer stuff in my local Barnes & Noble all the time. The hardcover Goodman Games adventure compilations also show up.

I NEVER see non WotC D&D stuff at my LGS/Chapters/or any big chain store. I was surprised to see Warhammer rpg at chapters.

coyote6

Adventurer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Er, I see Green Ronin and Necromancer stuff in my local Barnes & Noble all the time. The hardcover Goodman Games adventure compilations also show up.

I've seen GURPS stuff at local bookstores (which are all part of big chains), albeit fairly rarely.

Captain Tagon

First Post
My local book stores have GURPS. Tons of it.
And some Paladium.
And a little Margaret Weiss productions.
Tons of White Wolf stuff.
Some Classic Battletech.

And as far as the three companies I originally mentioned making d20 products, well an imprint of White Wolf does d20 stuff, but when have HERO Games or SJ Games done d20?

Pramas

Explorer
Mistwell said:
Pretty sure 10 X Yearly Revenue in cash up front, plus $150K/yr salary with benefits, would be a good thing for Mr. Pramas.

Oh sure, but no one working on D&D is making 150K and they would not start with me.

I prefer the plan where GR just makes buckets of cash on its own terms.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Pramas said:
Oh sure, but no one working on D&D is making 150K and they would not start with me.

I prefer the plan where GR just makes buckets of cash on its own terms.

Fair enough :)

allenw

Explorer
Captain Tagon said:
And as far as the three companies I originally mentioned making d20 products, well an imprint of White Wolf does d20 stuff, but when have HERO Games or SJ Games done d20?

SJ Games has produced hardcover d20 "sourcebooks" for several of their Munchkin card games. Don't know how well the books have sold, but I'm pretty confident that the Munchkin card games have been outselling GURPS products for several years now.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

I recently spotted The Book of Templates at Target.

TARGET! :confused:

Walking Dad

First Post
From Green Ronin Homepage:

We've decided to change the terms of True20 licensing by removing the fees. Starting in May anyone can publish True20 material for free using the current Open Game License.

As you can see 2008 should be a great year for True20. It is its own game, we're happy about that, and we have no plans to change its course.

That leads us to the last of our major 2008 releases. In these two books we will explore anime/manga and comic book fantasy. The names of these have not been finalized but we've been referring to them as "Mecha & Manga" and "Warriors & Warlocks." Each one will explore a new style of M&M game and both titles will give you all the info you need to get these fun genre campaigns going. Look for them in the second half of the year.

I think, this summs up Green Ronins reaction to 4e. ;)

Sitara

Explorer
Its too soon to say. They also have the asoiaf rpg.

Whatever the case, whether now or later greenronin is sure to dip its toes into 4e. 4e is too huge to ignore.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases