• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk - Return of the Slavelords! Part 1

Karl Green

First Post
Pressing on past Midnight, the group does indeed catch up with Lorien just as he has awaken and reading himself to again start following the wagon.

[occ]If the rest of the group wishes to continue with Lorien please make Fort checks (I will roll for your horses; Endurance feat adds +4 to your roll). Lorien is rested as of now and can continue without a roll due to his 'magic'[/occ]

Scotley

Hero
Verrick Human Rogue/Wizard

"Well met Lorien. I'm glad we found you. I fear we are due for a rest now." He looks at the Lorien and refleeve. "Are we making any progress on the raiders?"

Rayex

First Post
Geenaa - Female Barbarian

"Yes, a rest would be nice but I would like to go on if we might gain on the raiders."
Although is has been a long ride so far, the young woman seems more than capable to continue the chase.

OOC: Fortitude check 28

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
[occ]Lorien and Refleeve are sure that you have shaved at least two many three hours off the raiders lead... if you push on and don't rest you might be able to reach them before they hit their home base...maybe but that is only if you and the horses hold out

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
Defrel, Male Human, Thief

Well, this has been a fun little ride...

"Greetings, you most be Lorien, I am Defrel de Lost," Defrel says smirking to the man from on his horse, "Care to shar any information on this current problem?"

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
Defrel, Male Human, Thief

Well, this has been a fun little ride...

"Greetings, you most be Lorien, I am Defrel de Lost," Defrel says smirking to the man from on his horse, "Care to shar any information on this current problem?"

wysiwyg

First Post
Lorien Human Ranger

Lorien informs them of what he discovered (see post# 105).
He asks Refleev for his insight too.

Last edited:

Remove ads