• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merior

First Post
@tanilen: I was glancing through your write up of the Sexcraft Ninja again and found myself frowing a bit at the entry for 'Special' which seemed to be describing an advantage for a character rather than a prerequisite for a prestige class. After thinking for a bit I came up with the following feat which could replace that entry and be added to the feats needed for the Sexcraft Ninja.

Oh, and don't you mean 'Improved Unarmed Strike' not 'unarmed strike'?

Sex Craft Initiate [General]
You have been trained to have a basic knowledge of Sexcraft and the Shikima.
Prerequisite: Raised by or initiated into a sexcraft practicing group.
Benefit: Knowledge(shikima) is always concidered a class skill for you and you may purchase ranks in Sexcraft as though it were not an Exclusive skill.
Normal: Normally exclusive skills may never be purchased cross-class, but may only be taken by those who have them as a class skill.

kolvar

First Post
After reading the hentai rules, I was thinking, that we should keep everything, we got, so far, in the "normal" guide, because the rules are rather different.
What do you all think?

Sorn

First Post
@kolvar: Sounds good to me. The Hentai stuff seems different enough so that e.g. the Tentacle Master wouldn't really be fitting.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
200 posts. Please start a new thread (preceded by standard subject matter warnings) and post the url here, and a moderator will close this one. Please don't post further in this thread other than posting the url.

Anabstercorian

First Post
I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to be copying some of my work from this thread to text files on my computer. I'm just bumping this to the front page for a short while so I can do that. Please leave it there just for a little bit.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Anabstercorian said:
I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to be copying some of my work from this thread to text files on my computer. I'm just bumping this to the front page for a short while so I can do that. Please leave it there just for a little bit.
Saving threads is quite easy, BTW: For example, if using IE, open file > save as and save the entire page. :cool:

Oh, and I'll lock this thread for y'all now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads