• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guilty pleasures

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
WWE "Pro" Wrestling...

Steven Seagal movies was another good one. Heck...I sort of like his song ("it's alright with me" or something close to that), even....

Oh, also fanservice anime. I like plenty of anime with sexual themes that have good plot, hilarious comedy, well animated fight sequences.... Not talking about those. I'm talking about ones that literally have no other redeeming qualities. It is better if said anime tries to have redeeming qualities and just fails so miserably that it's funny. :)

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Oh, also fanservice anime. I like plenty of anime with sexual themes that have good plot, hilarious comedy, well animated fight sequences.... Not talking about those. I'm talking about ones that literally have no other redeeming qualities. It is better if said anime tries to have redeeming qualities and just fails so miserably that it's funny. :)
Sounds like the Queen's Blade tv series. Except it did have well animated fight scenes. It was all about fighting and fanservice. Often at the same time.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Some people have said "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" falls into this category. I'm not sure that it does, but I thought it was great.

Villano

First Post
Transylvania 6-5000. I love this film. I think Jeff Goldblum and Ed Begley, Jr had real chemistry as a comedy team. Plus, Geena Davis in a sexy vampire costume...;)

Masters of the Universe. Yes, the live action He-Man movie. It may not be accurate, but it's fun!

Friday the 13th 5: A New Beginning. It's one of my favorite films in the series. Sure, the killer is a fake Jason, but it's still better than Jason Takes Manhattan (aka, Jason Spends 99% of the Movie on a Boat).

hafrogman

Adventurer

*looks around*

*bows his head in shame*

'Dude Where's My Car?'

I don't know what to tell you. I enjoy this movie far more than it probably deserves, but I can't help but laugh at it. Never fails to bring a smile to my face.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes - greatest worst film of all time!

Mine is Return of the Killer Tomatoes. I make my wife sit through it with me every year or two. (I actually have it on LaserDisc!)

It's historically relevent also as George Clooney's first movie...and for making popular the boysenberry and ju-ju bean pizza!:D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads