• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hackmaster won an ORIGINS award in 2001

Scribble

First Post
In ten years that will happen.

Dude in 10 years we'll have time machines (and flying cars!) hooked up to the interwebs. (The time machines will, the cars won't... well they'll have the ability to access the interwebs from them, but the time-tech needs more bandwidth then the portable laser ports in cars can handle, so they can only post to current time.)

So that means obviously someone from the future is retro-posting (that's what they call it) about how this corresponds to Pathfinder.

I think he was probably banned (or at least given a stern warning by now Old Man Umbran) because the Morrus gets WAY annoyed at how much hassle retro-posting can cause. (They have to reformat the chronolog and matching it to timezones other then enworld standard is a mess, and the subscription model can't handle retro-payments all that well yet- Especially after all the edition warring sparked enworld to self realize- don't even get me started on that business with the terminators.)

BTW I won a bet ten years from now and everyone on ENworld still owes me a dollar for it.

So PAY UP!

Herschel

Adventurer
BTW I won a bet ten years from now and everyone on ENworld still owes me a dollar for it.

So PAY UP!

I then put your dollar in an interest-bearing savings account so either collect it now and get arrested for attempted bank robbery or take your fancy time machine and get it yourself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads