• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hackmaster won an ORIGINS award in 2001

coyote6

Adventurer
BTW I won a bet ten years from now and everyone on ENworld still owes me a dollar for it.

Dude, I paid you last para-century.

BTW, how many degrees of seperation do these boycotts cover? I once wrote templates for a GURPS book that Ken Hite revised, and Bruce Baugh once interviewed Ken Hite -- if I ever have something for sale, will I be boycotted?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
How is this thread still alive? It's like a zombie-jellyfish. It doesn't have a brain so where do you shoot? And it's in water so you can't burn it. Would acid work? Can you set something on fire while you are both underwater? Is liquid nitrogen a viable scuba diving weapon? Bah, maybe it's better to just use high explosives. Anybody got twenty tons of PBXW-115 we could hit this thread with? :p

Twowolves

Explorer
Look, I'm sorry the guy is sick, but his rant was pretty brutal, and petty. But that's not reason enough to boycot his stuff.

Now Gamma World d20, THAT'S reason enough to boycott his stuff.....

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I think the Origin awards are the big winner here. They must be happy to hearthat people care about what happened in them 9 years ago. We don't have people talking about the ENnies or other awards from even a few years back. :D
Liar! I still make a point of telling people I tried Dread because of the ENnie awards, and that was a year where I wasn't otherwise involved.

Fantastic. Well, sayonara for another 5 years.
I'll echo what Umbran said. So folks are clear, if you feel like publicly stamping off in a huff, I'm more than happy to ban you for the amount of time you stated in your huff. Saves time. We'll see J Arcane in five years.

Honestly, folks, doesn't matter to us at all if you agree with Bruce Baugh or disagree, but don't be a dick about it.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
If you are boycotting him, I think I've got it covered. Hadn't realized how big a part of my gaming collection he is:

Hollow Earth Expedition: Got the free game day version
True20 Adventure Roleplaying: bought the .pdf
Beyond the Horizon: Have a copy
Gamma World Player's Handbook: ditto
Mutants and Machines: again
Victorian Age: Vampire Companion: Yes, and glad I found a copy.
Dark Ages: Vampire: Had a copy, lost it
Nobilis: Wish, wish, wish...
Tradition Book: Dreamspeakers: Yes
Werewolf Storytellers Handbook: Excellent book, but don't have it
Terra Verde: Have it
Aberrant Players' guide: check
Aberrant: Church of the Michael Archangel: check
Aurora Australis: check
Mage the Ascension, Revised: check
Vampire Storytelller's Guide, Revised: check
Blood Magic: Secrets of Thamaturgy: check
Ends of Empire: check
Guide to the Camarilla: check
Hunter's Survival Guide: check
Hunter: The Reckoning: check
Wraith: The Great War: check
American Offline: check
Darkness Revealed 1-3: check
Doomslayers: check
Hidden Agendas: check
Luna Rising: check
Shattered Europe: check
Trinity Technology Manual: check
Over the Edge, 2nd Ed: check
Trinity: check

Crothian

First Post
Liar! I still make a point of telling people I tried Dread because of the ENnie awards, and that was a year where I wasn't otherwise involved.

We don't get threads like this about ENnies selections from a couple years ago let alone when they first started 10 years ago. That was all I was saying, Kevin. Dread is a :):):):)ing awesome game though. I was so glad to be a judge that year!

Nagol

Unimportant
If you are boycotting him, I think I've got it covered. Hadn't realized how big a part of my gaming collection he is:

Hollow Earth Expedition: Got the free game day version
True20 Adventure Roleplaying: bought the .pdf
Beyond the Horizon: Have a copy
Gamma World Player's Handbook: ditto
Mutants and Machines: again
Victorian Age: Vampire Companion: Yes, and glad I found a copy.
Dark Ages: Vampire: Had a copy, lost it
Nobilis: Wish, wish, wish...
Tradition Book: Dreamspeakers: Yes
Werewolf Storytellers Handbook: Excellent book, but don't have it
Terra Verde: Have it
Aberrant Players' guide: check
Aberrant: Church of the Michael Archangel: check
Aurora Australis: check
Mage the Ascension, Revised: check
Vampire Storytelller's Guide, Revised: check
Blood Magic: Secrets of Thamaturgy: check
Ends of Empire: check
Guide to the Camarilla: check
Hunter's Survival Guide: check
Hunter: The Reckoning: check
Wraith: The Great War: check
American Offline: check
Darkness Revealed 1-3: check
Doomslayers: check
Hidden Agendas: check
Luna Rising: check
Shattered Europe: check
Trinity Technology Manual: check
Over the Edge, 2nd Ed: check
Trinity: check

Whereas I'm boycotting him and didn't even know it!

Ariosto

First Post
coyote6 said:
I once wrote templates for a GURPS book that Ken Hite revised, and Bruce Baugh once interviewed Ken Hite -- if I ever have something for sale, will I be boycotted?

Well, if you go out of your way to put down people and then insist that you want them not to buy your work -- which is what Baugh did -- then maybe they will give you what you asked for.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads