Half my weekly group has had COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another player came down with it this week. They've all gotten it at work, except for one who got it at the dojo. No one has had much of a problem with it.

Two of the rest (including myself) may have had it, but haven't bothered to get tested.

No special message here, just felt that this was a situation that warranted telling someone, and the only people who might be even remotely interested (outside the group itself) are here.

Oh I dont know, i would think that your family, co-workers, and non-gaming friends would be Very interested.... Possibly even concerned.

Other than that I hope your all ok.
I meant the gaming group aspect. Otherwise, its not big news.

Yeah, nobody had it bad at all. They only found out because their jobs required a test after using a sick day. I'm retired, so I haven't bothered to get tested.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
That's terrible! I hope everyone recovers alright and doesn't spread it to anyone else.

Now go get tested and then quarantine for two weeks!

Luckily we are living in a golden age of online D&D. As someone who was VERY hesitant to play online, I have actually been playing more consistently during the pandemic than ever before.

OK, one more just got it. Four confirmed, and two who likely have had it but haven't bothered to get tested.

Gaming in a time of influenza.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I think I remember that your table has lots of first-responders and med-workers; I hope y'all come out the other side without chronic issues.

Zardnaar

Legend
OK, one more just got it. Four confirmed, and two who likely have had it but haven't bothered to get tested.

Gaming in a time of influenza.

I think the idea is you don't game during pandemic.

Won't lecture you about it it's your call. Can't talk to much we still game but if we were in Europe or USA we wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases