Han Shot First: A Scoundrel's Guide

RenZhe

First Post
I suppose I should be thankful people still play 4e, much less read this guide. I've recovered the utility powers section (with awful wall-of-text formatting, which I've pretty much just given up on fixing) via wayback machine, and that actually included skill power ratings, so you do have that. No racial powers section though, as I've lost my subscription to DDI and don't really expect to renew anytime soon.

Ninaran

First Post
Yeah, people read and enjoy those guides still. Thank god I found out you guys migrated here thanks to the Wayback Machine. I got scared when I wanted to check out the wizards forum after not being around for quite a long time.

Quick question: do you guys in general still help with character optimization? Since I'll probably be playing 4E soon enough again, I'll need a nice, new character. Just wanted to know if I can just hop in and ask for advice every now and then?

MwaO

Adventurer
Quick question: do you guys in general still help with character optimization? Since I'll probably be playing 4E soon enough again, I'll need a nice, new character. Just wanted to know if I can just hop in and ask for advice every now and then?

Yes, some of us are still around. No problem - just make a new 4e thread in the optimization forum.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU for this guide. I played a Rogue as my Living Forgotten Realms character and used this guide a lot as they went up in levels. I even had two versions of the character depending on the GM's interpretation of Duelist's Prowess.

Thank you SO MUCH for helping me think about my build a lot.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases