• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanks you guys! I'm working on my Druid (never played one yet, but then I rarely get to play, so I've really never played almost any of the classes--I've NPCed them before, though).

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I think I will keep my Tarresh as it is a kind of cool weapon. I did forget to designate which Ranger special feat I got at 2nd level though and would like to change it from two-weapon (which I will never use) to the Archery tree (which I also will probably never use, but you will use more than the two-weapon fighting one).

I also forgot to give myself my 2nd feat as the only one I have selected so far was Exotic Weapon Prof., so if it is ok with you I would like to add another one.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Elocin said:
I also forgot to give myself my 2nd feat as the only one I have selected so far was Exotic Weapon Prof., so if it is ok with you I would like to add another one.

Neverind I am stupid as the program I used to create this guy did not have a listing for Shifter Instincts, so it should I still had one to spend.

Ignore my stupidity.

Bront

The man with the probe
Thanks Elocin.

BTW, I'm sort of waiting on a party decision to investigate or not. What's the consensus?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads