• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront: Quick question on the Natural Bond feat (see this thread). I'm with Hypersmurf on this one (and I think I even posted there like a month ago to say that), but I want to make sure of your ruling before I take the feat.

Bront

The man with the probe
I agree, that's how it's worded, as long as your effective level for benifits doesn't exceed 5 (you're 5th level), and you don't select a creature that you couldn't with your straight druid level.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I agree, that's how it's worded, as long as your effective level for benifits doesn't exceed 5 (you're 5th level), and you don't select a creature that you couldn't with your straight druid level.
Yup, that's pretty much the Hypersmurf consensus too :)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, Rolecall.

I know Daz, Prof Yeti, Rystil, and Elocin are on board.

Haven't heard from Isida in a while, but I know she's had other issues. If she says she'll drop I won't hold it against her.

I know Candide droped.

Temujin, you still around? I know you're not the most frequent poster, just making a count of who I've lost vs not.

Anyway, I'll be updating IC shortly.

Boy, I must have rolled real good on my hide check. :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, Rolecall.

I know Daz, Prof Yeti, Rystil, Weirdo and Elocin are on board.

Haven't heard from Isida in a while, but I know she's had other issues. If she says she'll drop I won't hold it against her.

I know Candide droped.

Temujin, you still around? I know you're not the most frequent poster, just making a count of who I've lost vs not.

Anyway, I'll be updating IC shortly.

Edit: Missed Weirdo ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
They're back at HQ, which means that you should be able to meet them at almost any time, and will be put in their group once they're ready to go out on a mission (Likely some time early next week, depending on how quickly I can debrief them).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads