• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Woaaaah, Kerlokh only has +2 to Hide and Move Silently? What the heck were we doing letting him be with the sneaky group? :heh:

I thought that too when I saw the numbers...I now remember why I made the sneaky rogue when we already had a rogue. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
If I had known this before, Selene has the Wisdom to suggest that Kerlokh not be in the sneaky group...although at least he's a better choice than Hobbes, who may be a better sneaker but tends to charge :uhoh:

unleashed

First Post
Well neither of our characters were to know, as the only time we've seen Kerlokh sneak, Hobbes made people aware of our presence whereas Kerlokh seemed quiet. :eek: :lol:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Oh come on, we all know that Dex is a dump stat for rogues. :lol:

(Kerlokh was given a choice between being in the sneaky group, or being bait. Kerlokh has a Int of 16.)

Prof Yeti

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Oh come on, we all know that Dex is a dump stat for rogues. :lol:

(Kerlokh was given a choice between being in the sneaky group, or being bait. Kerlokh has a Int of 16.)

Big deal Marek has an 18 Int and a 16 Dex, but he volunteered for neither the bait or the sneaky people group. :D ;) But don't forget we have potions (not many) of Hiding and Sneaking if needed.

Remove ads