• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Prof Yeti

First Post
unleashed said:
I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if you knew he was off frolicking when he was supposed to be keeping watch. :eek: :p

Well that is another matter. But on his own time he can frolic alone in the woods as much as he wants. (He can even hug a tree if that is what he wishes.)

unleashed

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Well that is another matter. But on his own time he can frolic alone in the woods as much as he wants. (He can even hug a tree if that is what he wishes.)

It's no fun frolicking in the woods by yourself, and tree hugging is for humans that think they're emulating elves. ;) :p :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
Hey I will take the befuddled Gandalf over Worm-Tongue any day of the week. (Well that and the befuddled Gandalf still kicked Balrog butt. :D But I would hope to not give Bront any ideas for our next encounter. :) )
Too late (Muhaha) :]

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
What he does in the woods by himself is the business of no one but him. :confused: :uhoh: :eek: :heh:
Which reminds me, that was a batch of poison sumak you were in. Fortunately the rash isn't visable to anyone under your clothing. ;) :p :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Big deal Marek has an 18 Int and a 16 Dex, but he volunteered for neither the bait or the sneaky people group. :D ;) But don't forget we have potions (not many) of Hiding and Sneaking if needed.
Marek's a better sneak than Kerlokh, btw ;)

Remove ads