• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek Tolin d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

With the dimnishing number of opponents Mareks mood seems to brighten, at least until he notices the two ogres starting to shake off his spells effects. "The spell is ending!" he calls out while he calmly reach's into his pouch once again. "Come on you giant oaf."

[sblock]
Round 6 - Marek will throw a dagger at a target #7, (if dead) #4), (if dead) closest ogre.
Ranged Attack +7(+8 w/Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot) 1d4(+1 winthin 30') damage.

Round 7 - Marek will cast Shield on himself.

If any Ogre moves/ is within range to get an Attack of Oppurtunity I will Cast Defensively.
Concentration - +5 and I will use an Action Point if the total of roll+Mod is between 10-15.
[/sblock]

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh stays on the defensive as he drinks a healing potion.

OOC: [sblock] Fighting Defensively: Drink Potion CLW; AC 17, touch 12, flat-foot 15 and hope the AOO doesn't hit me. Staying in place so Thalian still gets flanking on his attack [/sblock]

Candide

First Post
"Come on, hit me! Stop trying to hit me and just do it you overweight, no good, weakling." Talon goads. Hoping to draw the ogre's ire away from his comrade. Talon presses the attack more.
[sblock]+3 1d6+1 18-20/x2[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Round 6

Anune strikes at ogre #4 and hits with a light strike
To Hit 15+10=25 Dmg 1+4=5

Whitlock takes a step forward and carefully attacks ogre #4, missing horably
to hit 1+4=5

Brogen steps forward and attacks Ogre #10, but misses.
to hit 4+9=13

Ogre #3 strikes at Hobbes, but misses horably.

Kerlokh drinks a cure potion while dancing defensively, but is struck by the ogre for a mild hit.
heal 8+1=9, dmg=12, net -3

Hobbes growls in rage and swipes at Ogre #3, lopping off it's head in a precise strike.
to hit 20+12=32, confirm 15+12=27, dmg 6+7+8+9+28=58

Ogre #10 swings at Brogen, striking him for a moderate hit
dmg=14

Thalian strikes at Ogre #10, and lands a devistating hit to the gut.
to hit 10+4+2=16, Dmg 6+4+2+1=13

Marek throws a dagger at Ogre #7, but misses
to hit 3+8=11

Ogres #4 and #7 shake off whatever had them stunned and begin to focus on their opponents again.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Any thoughts of safety or tactics flying from my mind I howl with excitement and the devastation I have caused and turn around to see my next victim; charging in an attempt to take him down.

[sblock]Charging to the space left of Marek I will attack Ogre #7. Not sure if I will get the modifiers from charging as I do only move 10' but I leave that up to you. Either way I move to attack Ogre #7.[/sblock]

Candide

First Post
"RRrrrgh, why won't you just DIE!" Talon screams, becoming impatient and frustrated at the ogre's resilient health. Talon's attack is the exclamation point punctualizing his anger.

[sblock]+3 1d6+1 18-20/x2 [/sblock]

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, House Tharask Half-Orc, Finder/Inquisitive

Kerlokh is knocked prone by the ogre's blow. He does not move.

OOC [sblock] Kerlokh is at -1 hp, he has a 10% chance of stablizing on his own, if he does not stablize this turn, he goes to -2 hp. [/sblock]

Prof Yeti

First Post
Frustrated to see the unattended Ogre fighting free of his spell Marek begins the hand gestures and words (in Draconic) of another spell.

[sblock]
Round 7 - Marek will cast Shield on himself.

If any Ogre moves/ is within range to get an Attack of Oppurtunity I will Cast Defensively.
Concentration - +5 and I will use an Action Point if the total of roll+Mod is between 10-15.

Round 6 - Marek will attack Ogre if he is within my threatened area. Otherwise will continue to keep the wagon in check.
[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Arune, flank" Whitlok yells as he takes another 5' diagonal step and swings lustily at the ogre

[sblock]As the last couple of rounds, still hurting so will attack the once defensively[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads