• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

“There is no denying Voldor is a shrewd being, but bringing us intentionally to his base of operations would run contrary to that heightened intelligence. Considering the effort he has gone to to make it hidden, he would be far better to ambush us away from it...after all we may just be here to locate it for a far superior force. No I definitely think he is just recalling his forces, and we have had the fortune to follow one such group,” Firavel replies, before heading back out to his normal distance behind the party.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Oh, I have no doubt that if we strayed from the main entrance then we are approaching a back entrance of sorts. However, the back entrance that your enemy expects you to use effectively becomes the well-defended main entrance, yes?" Selene asks, as she looks around for any animals to talk to with Speak with Animals
Selene spots a squirel hiding on one of the trees.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok watches the varying opinions fly around the group. He takes the opportunity to lean his urgosh against a tree and strecth his still aching back.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Paragon/Wizard

unleashed said:
“There is no denying Voldor is a shrewd being, but bringing us intentionally to his base of operations would run contrary to that heightened intelligence. Considering the effort he has gone to to make it hidden, he would be far better to ambush us away from it...after all we may just be here to locate it for a far superior force. No I definitely think he is just recalling his forces, and we have had the fortune to follow one such group,” Firavel replies, before heading back out to his normal distance behind the party.

Nodding his head Marek shrugs his shoulders and returns to his scouring the surrounding foliage for signs of trouble. This is really not my area. Am I just slowing them down?

Bront

The man with the probe
Kerlokh finishes his circle, and turns up naught other than a few snapped branches before the tracks are concealed, likely used to do so.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Selene using Wild Empathy to coax the squirrel onto her arm, where she can give an acorn and pet it softly to gain its trust as she casts Speak with Animals, intent on a conversation to see if she can discover anything useful.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
-Yep, I hope you like them! Listen, I was wondering if you might have seen some big scary giants passing by this way? Even bigger than me, with big tusks and thick muscles.-

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads