Handout generator?

EddieDover

Villager
I'm glad everyone enjoys it. This thread was one of my inspirations to actually sit down and create the site. The few that I had found just didn't do what I wanted, or were clunky. It's not an easy thing to implement, but I figured someone could do better AND maintain it.

If anyone has any feature requests, please let me know. The next thing I want to implement is some sort of overlay system for additional graphics like blood splatters or wax seals (as mentioned in the top post). This is done :D

Last edited:

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I'm glad everyone enjoys it. This thread was one of my inspirations to actually sit down and create the site. The few that I had found just didn't do what I wanted, or were clunky. It's not an easy thing to implement, but I figured someone could do better AND maintain it.

If anyone has any feature requests, please let me know. The next thing I want to implement is some sort of overlay system for additional graphics like blood splatters or wax seals (as mentioned in the top post).

I'd love a wider selection of fonts available by default, especially crazy ones. Written in blood? Florid royal script? Runes?

If there are any Tolkien scripts available with a free license, I bet Middle-earth gamers would eat it up.

Oh, and options that looked like letters carved into stone would be super useful.

And I want a pony.

EddieDover

Villager
I'd love a wider selection of fonts available by default, especially crazy ones. Written in blood? Florid royal script? Runes?

If there are any Tolkien scripts available with a free license, I bet Middle-earth gamers would eat it up.

Oh, and options that looked like letters carved into stone would be super useful.

And I want a pony.
The issue with fonts is that I have no idea what people would actually want and use. There are literally tens of thousands of fonts out there, and I just can't sift through them all picking out what fits my tastes since they might not match those of everyone/anyone else. If you know of any fonts that you'd like to see, then I welcome a font suggestion on the repository because if at least one person uses it, it's worth it to me.

Last edited:

Remove ads