Happy Fourth!!!

Truth Seeker

Explorer
May the celebration of independence and liberty, may be remember with the knowledge on how it got to be that way.

Cheers!!!

Jdvn1

Visitor
Happy Fourth of July!

It's also Independence Day for a number of other countries too, so. :D

To England:

Sorry about that whole Revolution thing. We know how much it upset you blokes losing prime colonial real estate like New Jersey, and that "twilight of the British Empire" really gave you chaps some angst that you've been carrying around to this day.

Well, me and my friends here in California have decided to finally set things right. We got you this gift. It's a little something we like to call "Texas". Oh look, England's weeping tears of joy! We think you'll really like it, and it'll go a long way towards settling accounts with you all. Gee golly we're gonna miss it!

Oh, you wanted to see the receipt for it? Uh, sorry, we're fresh out right now.

Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Well, me and my friends here in California have decided to finally set things right. We got you this gift. It's a little something we like to call "Texas". Oh look, England's weeping tears of joy! We think you'll really like it, and it'll go a long way towards settling accounts with you all. Gee golly we're gonna miss it!
*Vicente Fox and several million Mexicans glare angrily at the U.S.*

MonsterMash

Visitor
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
To England:

Sorry about that whole Revolution thing. We know how much it upset you blokes losing prime colonial real estate like New Jersey, and that "twilight of the British Empire" really gave you chaps some angst that you've been carrying around to this day.

Oh, you wanted to see the receipt for it? Uh, sorry, we're fresh out right now.
No, no we really couldn't take Texas from you!

Happy 4th July!

Happy Fourth all Americans!

To the Brits...haha, we wooon! Haha! ;)

Sorry, someone had to, and since I don't like fireworks, I'll just gloat about something I had no involvement in.

johnsemlak

Visitor
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Happy Fourth all Americans!

To the Brits...haha, we wooon! Haha! ;)
Yeah, but they stomped on our capital in 1812 (or was it 1813?).

Happy 4th to USAers an all others who choose to partake.

devilbat

Visitor
Yep, we (actually they, Canadians just like to take the credit) painted the capital white.

but anyway, our holiday is July 1, but as my daughter says when we travel state side, "I lOVE AMERICA" (Much funnier when said by a four year old Canadian child).

Dark Jezter

Visitor
Kamikaze Midget said:
Mmmmm, this bratwurst is sooooooooooo goooooooooood.....and the corn on the cob....
Later I'll be grilling up some burgers on my charcoal grill. Nothing like a charcoal-cooked burger with just the right seasonings on it. :)

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Later I'll be grilling up some burgers on my charcoal grill. Nothing like a charcoal-cooked burger with just the right seasonings on it.
And really, what's more manly than grillin'? Maybe bear wrestlin', but I'm no Steve Irwin.

Aeson

Adventurer
Don't forget our Fighting Men and Women. You sacrifices will not be forgotten.

Happy 4th everyone

johnsemlak

Visitor
EDIT.

I had posted anohter texas joke but upon further judgement have removed it.

I hope everyone had a happy and save July 4th.

Last edited:

Advertisement