• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
A friend told me about it after hearing it from another friend. I said we need to play Illuminati. She said it's against her religion to play such games. It makes no sense.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Got one for you.

George Floyd is a Free Mason and still alive. The cop that killed him is an actor. The whole thing was staged so the Free Masons could take over the world.
You know, minus the Free Mason thing, I read about someone who was saying something similar.

On a semi-related note, apparently Atlanta (iirc) is starting a new round of rioting. Apparently a drunk/homeless man was found sleeping on the ground in a Wendy's drivethru, so the police were called. Dude ended up dying. And guess what... the Wendy's got burned down to the ground. I bet the people of that Wendy's are like "yeah, okay, never calling the police for something like this ever again, just let the dude sleep".

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I wonder if she's Jehovah Witness. They have weird beliefs and weirder rules.
I've known a few Muslims and some of them can be really strict on themselves. Like there's a saying that "Only archery, horseback riding and swimming are acceptable forms of entertainment" (obviously, that's not quite the quote, but close enough for this purpose), so some believe that doing anything that isn't that or religious in nature is a waste of time. Heard one give a "lecture" once to a friend how if you watched one movie a week, you were wasting two hours every week that could be used to benefit yourself or someone else. My friend didn't agree, said that every once in a while sometimes you just need to chill and calm your mind by doing something such as watching a movie. (

So I'm guess the above person could be a highly devout religious person of practically any religion. Feel pretty sure in almost any religion you can find something to prove your point against playing such games, whether waste of time or conspiracies or whatever.

Aeson

You know, minus the Free Mason thing, I read about someone who was saying something similar.

On a semi-related note, apparently Atlanta (iirc) is starting a new round of rioting. Apparently a drunk/homeless man was found sleeping on the ground in a Wendy's drivethru, so the police were called. Dude ended up dying. And guess what... the Wendy's got burned down to the ground. I bet the people of that Wendy's are like "yeah, okay, never calling the police for something like this ever again, just let the dude sleep".
As far as I know it wasn't burned to the ground but a fire was set on the property. He was asleep in his car in the drive thru. He got the taser from the officer and ran after a tussle. When he turned and pointed the taser at the officer he was shot.

The police chief has resigned. I'm not sure why. She was being praised for how she handled the riots to begin with.

Aeson

I've known a few Muslims and some of them can be really strict on themselves. Like there's a saying that "Only archery, horseback riding and swimming are acceptable forms of entertainment" (obviously, that's not quite the quote, but close enough for this purpose), so some believe that doing anything that isn't that or religious in nature is a waste of time. Heard one give a "lecture" once to a friend how if you watched one movie a week, you were wasting two hours every week that could be used to benefit yourself or someone else. My friend didn't agree, said that every once in a while sometimes you just need to chill and calm your mind by doing something such as watching a movie. (

So I'm guess the above person could be a highly devout religious person of practically any religion. Feel pretty sure in almost any religion you can find something to prove your point against playing such games, whether waste of time or conspiracies or whatever.
I've met and been around more Muslims than Jahovah Witnesses. I know about them and how strict they can be. I can see how Illuminati could be a problem for them.
She goes to church, not bible study at a Kingdom Hall so she's not JW. I remember that now.

Aeson

Ok. After some research, the restaurant was set on fire. It may have burned down because the fire department couldn't get to it. I'm still unclear on why the chief stepped down.

Might not have been from that exact source, but yeah, looks kinda like what I remember.
I went on an archive binge and realized that's still a ton of stuff we don't know about "super volcanoes"

so due to a number of climate related events the year 1816 was known as "the year without a summer". I'm guessing we're in for a repeat, only without the snow falling in July.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads