• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

For what looks like a Jam Session it sounds really good.

Sometimes I think the older bands were the true artists and the modern groups can only produce quality if allowed do-overs and retakes.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Even back in the 60s bands started sounding alike. I still find some original songs to be very good, but you're right, it does seem music these days is kinda blah and uninspired.

M1A1 Primed and ready to be painted, sorry about the pictures but I do my priming outside since I use a spray can because of my asthma and the lack of a proper work room
IMG_20200224_125158_3.jpg

In the summer I spray outside but late fall I will spray in the storage room but with fans drawing vapors out of the room or better out a window.

I would prime 100+ figures in the course of a week so that I had figures to paint in the winter. Nowwe are getting the ;no-priming' required plastic which is nice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads