• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ya know..... I really want to run an Eberron 3.5 game as a PbP but there are too many questions not dealt with and hassles with providing maps. Kinda sucks to be me I guess.

I have officially begun my newest campaign and storyhour..... one based on a lawyer, a garbage man, an alchemist student and a bear hugging warforge.

What have I gotten myself into? :)

Layer with an outrageous bluff, intimidate and charm abilities met his match.... with the night patrol captain. He rolled a 2 to his 19. Player was soooooo expecting to fast talk his way thru everything!

so the other day i got a phone call from the FLGS and go in and get told to pick a bag, no idea whats in the bag. So I pick one and i got told Merry Christmas,

This is what was in the bag

IMG_0034.jpg

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I use to hate Christmas, but for a probable different reason. I lost my step- dad at this time of the year. This year is a new year-new life-new purpose. I will pray for you maga, right after one more cashew.

Remove ads