• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scotley

Hero
No earthquakes worthy of the name. Supposedly, we had one the other day, but I slept right on through it. Frankly I hope I never experience one. We are here on the New Madrid fault and were we to have a major quake here history says it would be catastrophic.

so i learned on Monday that if i had asked the financial aid office ten years ago, i would have been in school, on the bright side since i still qualify for FAFSA i plan to take some classes this fall as something to do with my life. So for one of the classes i'm looking at the following : Old Testament Survey or New Testament Survey. I'm also more than likely going to be taking ENG 102, since last time i was enrolled i only too ENG 100 and 101, ENG 102 is required before taking any 200 level classes.

so it turns out that the college doesn't offer any religion classes,but i will be taking the following :
Beginning Ceramics I ( the adviser picked it,and i was like "sure why not" lol)
Basic Computer Skills I
English Composition
Survey of US Hist Since 1877

Remove ads