• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
And see, I just got 6 posts out of this bit of shenanigans.

I know. I remember doing stuff like that back in the day. But now I just... I don't know, maybe it entertains me more when the Hivemind is busy. I remember there would be times I would be up half the night having a conversation with someone, goofy around and stuff. It would feel like using Instant Messenger except using EnWorld. Would log like 50+ posts. But now, the Hivemind is slow and I just don't have the interest.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So in this adventure I'm writing, I have this Gobln Chieftain and in his room are several Goblins with the Ogrekin and Young Templates. [I know, little strange combination, but it actually makes sense since they're children and their mother is an Ogre]. So they PCs are going to enter the room to find these TINY Goblins, but they're actually stronger than normal Goblins and actually much quicker. Look forward to seeing the PCs when these Tiny Goblins run up to them with like baby toys, but are actually like Clubs that hurt for a lot more than they would expect. :)

Remove ads