Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I did say EA had gone too far, did I not?

Perhaps it would be more accurate to call my post a defence of "payed expansions, DLC, micro-transactions, etc, in general" than a specific defence of EA.

However, EA is not responsible for being unable to make money with a "legitimate", single-payment price, and far too many people complain about "paid extras" without considering their own responsibility.

Then they release the accessories......

Is that an adventure?

An adventure path!

Figures?!?

three years later.....

new rules? An Adventure! An Adventure Path! Figures! DICE oh how nice

etc etc etc etc..... with DICE!

Talked with my son about the battlefront while having pizza. People can spend as much as 4000.00+ dollars to get cheats and bonus equipment?!?!

No wonder I have been hearing so much about Disney, EA and Battlefront as of late.

Thought I was bad with Superhero City which I spent a bit over 250.00......

Talked with my son about the battlefront while having pizza. People can spend as much as 4000.00+ dollars to get cheats and bonus equipment?!?!

No wonder I have been hearing so much about Disney, EA and Battlefront as of late.

Thought I was bad with Superhero City which I spent a bit over 250.00......
Aside from a strong belief in the need for "devil's advocates", my post was also informed by my frustration with general attitudes towards video game prices.

That being said, EA has had, in the opinions of some, questionable business practices for over thirty years.

More like the majority opinion,they have won the distinction of being voted as the worst game company over the last few years.

Not be rude but how closely do you pay attention to the gaming news media?
[sblock]
SY9ycxY.png[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads