Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The decision was made for us. A coworker told my friend that she decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend, which was news to my friend and me. She said we're always together so she decided we were a couple. I'm not sure it works that way. I think the coworker is close to our age so we're all in our 40s but it seems like we're in high school.

The last two nights I've driven a third route because we're short on drivers. I've been driving over 8 hours each night. I have one more night. The regular driver comes back Tuesday. Last night in addition to the normal Sunday fare there was a magazine. It was like some RPG source books. It was over 200 pages and a real pain to roll up.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The coworker decided not my friend or me. Sorry if there was confusion. Like I said in a previous post, we're going slow and still figuring stuff out. We do spend a lot of time together now. We spent a lot of time on the phone the last two nights, mainly bitching about the routes we were driving. She was filling in on one that took 30 minutes to reach and two counties away. But, yes I expect to be told when the time comes to change the label on our relationship.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
No, I understood! You were perfectly clear. Your nominal GF told you you were taking it slowly, but those around you- “she”, as you stated- perceived you two to be a couple.

And if “she” told you that, there were probably discussions with other coworkers on the subject.

IOW, YOU didn’t have a say unless you didn’t want it to happen at all.

(Happy for ya!)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw something recently about the Stargate RPG looking for playtesters. I found myself saying, but there's already a Stargate RPG. I guess a new one is in the works.

So, while i didn't win any grand prizes, i got ribbons!
fair4.jpg

fair1.jpg

Remove ads