Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Anyone else excited about the upcoming Stargate RPG? I’ve been plotting an episodic campaign in preparation. Well, truth be told, I wrote the big picture of the campaign back when the AEG Stargate came out, but now I have a group waiting on the new game, so I figured I’ll finish it finally.
What's the base mechanic? d6/d20 or something else?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but the sample recipe for New England Damned Chowder is a hoot.

How much you wanna bet there are no recipes for octopus in it?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This is third time I've gotten a package from a place I didn't order from. The first one the lady never picked up. The second one she came the next day. Both times it was shoes. This time the box is from Big Apple Collectables. I don't know what's in it but I hope she doesn't come for it. Whatever's in it I might like it. On the other hand, she's cute, I kinda hope she comes back so I can see her again. I'm trying to think of how I can use this as a way to ask her out.

"I'm starting to think you're doing this just to see me." Wink wink nudge nudge.
"Leave me your number. Next time something comes I can let you know. We can meet for coffee and I can give you the box."

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thanks, i'd like to know more on how they did the wealth rules, because in the D20 Modern released back in '04 from WotC you could easily break it.
The wealth system did seem odd.
I liked the talent tree options of D20 Modern. This one, at least superficially, looks like the old version. With Larry Elmore doing the cover it probably won't look like the old one.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Pulled over again. This time for tag light out. When I told my mom I was pulled over she asked which light was out. 😖

Remove ads