Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

On a site restricted to people with spinal injuries / conditions there was someone promoting "Be Happy- Be positive" He has the best up to date power wheelchairs, brand new handicap truck. His family is super supportive. I can't even get a decent manual wheelchair, no ramp so I can't leave the house, can't afford a special van. I have ehhhhhh..... questionable support at home.

To top things off the doctors have no idea what is wrong with me and its spreading and getting worse. And of course I have my depression and anxiety condition.

He inferred life is good because he is positive. I said the lack of money , equipment and support makes that impossible.

Others attacked me and said I'm a hater.

My son says welcome to social media

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Count me in on the "you ain't the hater, they are just privileged" crew, here.

It has been less dificult for me because of my service time, so I had a good medical support, as well as family support.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's easy for some to feel persecuted. He needs the positivity to bolster himself. He could easily be in your position and knows it. Ignore him and his enablers.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My friend told me the reason she doesn't do business with Amazon is because they sell a sex doll of Elizabeth Smart as a child. Amazon refused to remove them from the store. Her story sounded as fishy as Elizabeth Smart's abduction story. The only conspiracy theory I buy into is they made it up to hide her pregnancy.

I did some Google searches. There were child dolls but none resembled Elizabeth Smart. A mother claims one doll resembled her daughter, and Amazon removed it within 4 days of her finding out about it. Elizabeth Smart is involved in this using her celebrity status to try to bring awareness to it. The news stories are vastly different from what was reported to me.
This is not the first time someone told me a story that didn't match the facts but swore it was the truth nonetheless.

Remove ads