• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Harry defeats Shard!

MidKnight

First Post
The young man skips (?!) down the path. His smile stretches from one ear to the other perhaps this has something to do with having just been accepted by the renowned Kith as a student of the Northstar Style of Kung Fu.

"Perhaps someone will come along and show me other styles of Kung Fu too!"

OOC: I would prefer a 2nd tier opponent but might stretch it out to the 3rd tier for the right person...

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard will fight you!

Back in a sec with the rest!

Shard

Copper Sash 1

Record:
3-8
Yen: 1
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: Tattoo of Power on the back of her neck (no powers yet)

"Hey happy boy, I find your mother to be ape-like, your mountain to be awful, and your concentration to be unskilled."

Happy Harry is amazed for a second because he thought from a distance that this woman was his new found teacher, Kith. She has the same dark hair and amethyst eyes, but the sneer on her face and the curses pouring forth from her lips show her to be not at all like his teacher in temperment and attitude.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"Mistress...??!

OH wait! I don't know you. And I think that you say such icky things. Do you always act this way to strangers? If you want to toss words then..."

I find your presence to be juvenile, your world to be worthless, and your victories to be absent.

"I am sorry to have said that - I just don't know what came over me..."

Darkwolf

First Post
A wolf pack comes running up. The alpha male says, "I see we have a fight about to start."

A message carried on the sounds of the wind said that this match to take place at the foothills west of the Ancient Ruins on the morning of the phoenix.

HappyHarry was not happy to hear the insults from the vile mouth of Shard. Insults to Shard.

Darkwolf

First Post
HappyHarry
<MeowthBot> 1: The fist kicks near the dungeon; blocks the drive of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dragon destructively illuminates the island; averts the energy of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera punches over the madlands; negates the stab of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard dances in the midst of the volcano; redirects the blood of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 5: The west wind leaps over the dungeon; leaps over the onslaught of the dark sunbeam!

Shard
<MeowthBot> 1: The frog appears next to the knoll; redirects the edge of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 2: The tiger burns the delta; quells the chaos of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 3: The panther dances from the island; dodges the kick of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The chopstick drowns the prairie; leaps over the quickening of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fox tracks above the gate; shields the speed of the body!

Someone go first...there's nothing around to force one way or the other.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Slashing at her foe like a tiger, Shard burns her way past his defenses to make the attack which quiets her raging spirit for a time!

The tiger burns the delta; quells the chaos of the spirit!

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry smiles as he punches the vile Shard and negates her quick attacks!

The chimera punches over the madlands; negates the stab of the lightning!

Darkwolf

First Post
The alpha wolf looks at the two moves and one of the wolf pups goes over to sit by Shard. The alpha tells Harry, "In order to do well in battle, one must hit what one is aiming at."

Point Shard!
1 flag Shard; 2 flags neutral

MidKnight

First Post
Harry listens to the words of the honorable judge and tries to do better.

Harry takes on the style of the powerful Dragon and grabs Shard by the lapels...

"You would be much happier if you just smiled a little!" Harry says, attempting to illuminate her.

The dragon destructively illuminates the island; averts the energy of the reptile!

Remove ads