• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Harry tries to lighten up Kazz't's day!

MidKnight

First Post
Harry tries to get the Devil Sash to smile and have a little fun!

Happy Harry!
Green Belt 0
4 wins / 1 loss
Sig Style: Phoenix, Northstar, Staff
Dojo Style: Tiger
yen: 2

"Thanks, I've been needing a smile since I couldn't tric...err bargain that Solar into trading his soul to me.

Kazz't the Devil
Gold Sash 6
Record: 10-2
Powers:
Signature Style: West Wind, Signature Location: Island, Master of Wealth, Hard Hitter, Arena Fighter, Profiteer, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x1)

Possessions:
Contract of Binding:
Powers-Sneaky Trick (x1), Fist of Fury (x1), Hard Hitter
Yen: 34

Match has already been agreed to be 4 flag strat-standard (judge gen'd moves)

MidKnight

First Post
Harry belts out some not so happy words...

I find your grandmother to be honorless, your kitchen to be irrelevant, and your chi to be pathetic.

Hand for me, generated by Dalamar (judge) in the chatroom:

Sollir 1: The fang seeks in the midst of the river as it destructively crushes the spirit; leaps over the chaos of the air!
Sollir 2: The chimera scourges the mesa; protects against the push of the willow!
Sollir 3: The northstar burns the valley; dodges the push of the armor!
Sollir 4: The fang strikes in the midst of the grotto; wards off the aggression of the water as it moves above the aggression of the orchid!
Sollir 5: The faultless hammer punches before the mesa; fends off the blood of the bamboo!

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry's first set of moves:

1: The tree lies over the river; dodges the foray of the water!
2: The west wind flips with the savanna; avoids the quickening of the shadow!
3: The dagger removes the marsh; fends off the roar of the water!
4: The west wind drifts in the midst of the marsh; quells the efforts of the bird!
5: The jaguar blasts the desert; reduces the chaos of the eyes!

Dalamar

Adventurer
The Shadow Judge Comes.
"Potent insults both, but I find Happy Harry's insults to have more potency!"

Either of you post the Judge stuff

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry opens up the fight with a strong, quick blow to the abdomen of Kazz't.

The dagger removes the marsh; fends off the roar of the water!

[Color=Sky Blue]Sneaky Trick! Fight relocated to the Demonic Mesa of Lawyer Gathering![/Color]

Crowd Pleaser!

The faultless hammer punches before the mesa; fends off the blood of the bamboo!

Fist of Fury

The chimera scourges the mesa; protects against the push of the willow!

"I'm sorry to say this so quickly, but game over my friend." Kazz't forms one hand into a mallet, and the other to three, distinct blades...attempting to finish off his opponent with faultless manueverability...

Edit-Vb code

Last edited:

Remove ads